The Deep Run Scholastic Book Fair is coming soon! Come support Deep Runs Media Center during American Education Week and visit the Scholastic Book Fair November 19-22. We will also be open for conferences with extended hours on Monday November 25 and Tuesday November 26.
• The Fair will be open in the media center from November 19th through November 26th. There will be extended hours for conferences on the 25th and 26th. Online sales are available from November 14 through November 27 at this Link
• Students will be previewing the Book Fair during their book check-out time in order to create a “Wish List” of titles they are interested in.
• The Book Fair will be open from 9:15-3:45 every day. Teachers can send students to the media center to purchase books at their discretion throughout the day and first thing in the morning.
• Cash, checks, or credit cards can be used to purchase books. Checks should be made out to Deep Run Elementary.
• There is also a new way to pay. It's called ewallet which can be set up at this Link. This is where you can add money on to an account. Any money that isn’t used will be refunded to your credit card at the end of the fair.
• If you are interested in volunteering, a Sign Up Genius was sent out from PTA. If you missed it you can sign up at this LINK
• All profits will go directly to the media center to purchase new books for the library and resources for classroom teachers.